So C && I had a huge talk last night, mainly about the worst possible situation that I do actually have PCOS && the fact I am not be able to have the kiddlets.
I wish my doctors appointment wasn’t so bloody far away, I want to get this sorted out now.
My head is basically in a state of dayze && confusion.
I’m not ready to make big life changing decisions, but then I realize, will I ever be ready, or will I just have to be uncomfortably shoved into it?
I think I’ve decied that if the news is bad, && that “the longer I wait to have children the much harder it will be” news comes from my doctor, that I probably will try to start having children now. Mostly because I don’t want to be so stubborn in my negativity, && then wake up in a few years && realize how much of a mistake I’ve made.
I just don’t know how C stands on it. Even though we talked, I still feel confused about this view on the subject.
Rockin’ my stripey cardi to work, haven’t worn this bad boy in months!
Alsoooo this photo makes me want collar bone tattoos :)